Community

Let’s talk about my community. My community is pretty small but mostly everyone knows and gets along with one another. I’m in boy scouts and it’s pretty fun going there but I haven’t been there in a long time. We learn survival skills, arts and crafts, physical exercises, etc. But I want to do sports exceptionally soccer! It’s a really active sport and real safe, Last time I was in soccer my team was the Blazing Devils.

Being in a community is fun but you have to have responsibilities. You have to be kind, responsible, respectful, safe, paying attention and fun at the same time. If you don’t do those things you can get kicked out or in trouble, bullied or have no friend and other things that are also pretty bad. Also I dont have facebook or instagram because other people can make fun of you or start rumors. I dont like alot of writing so im gonna end it here. ←